ERA Brokers Consolidated recently reported:
• Sevier County showed 28 new listings in April compared with the 37 in April of the previous year.
• The six-month moving average of median home sales price increased 20 percent over the same six months last year.
• Number of days on market measured 59 days for the month of April.
• With 13 sales per month, closed sales in the last six months increased by 12 percent compared with the same six month period last year.
• Inventory for April increased 7.5 percent over April of the previous year.
For the complete report, click here.